Custom Guided Tours of Visual Artist Studios
Trolley Tours featuring local artists in their own studio spaces can be arranged at any time of year. Tours can be curated to include specific media (painting, sculpture, etc.), preferred styles (contemporary, traditional, etc.), or to highlight a particular geographic area.
Tours provide a curated studio experience and highlight some of the most talented visual artists in the region. During a Custom Trolley Tour, you will see the creative process unfold, interact with emerging and established professional artists, and participate in the excitement of Philadelphia’s renowned visual arts community during its peak season.
Highlights & Details
- Convenient and comfortable door-to-door service
- Tour guides with “insider” knowledge of the Philadelphia art scene
- Tour kits provided for all guests
- Snacks provided en-route and gallery reception with wine and refreshments at the conclusion of each Tour
- Tours feature local artists in their own studio spaces and can be curated to include specific media (painting, sculpture, etc), preferred styles (contemporary, traditional, etc), or a particular geographic area (within the city limits of Philadelphia).
- Trolley tours are available year-round, generally run 3-4 hours and include 4 stops.
For more information and pricing
Contact Marnie Lersch at 215-546-7775 x13 or email@example.com